A Role With Purpose.
We are looking for a talented and creative Paid Media Manager who can support our company in this really exciting time of growth and change.
The ideal candidate will bring knowledge and experience in both Facebook and Google advertising, with the ability to build, segment and analyse email campaigns for multiple clients in the eCommerce space.
The successful candidate will be given additional training to execute campaigns on behalf of a range of eCommerce clients in the UK, US and Australia.
We work as strategic partners with our clients with passion and integrity, whilst delivering outstanding return on investment through an intelligent, strategic approach.
We’re experienced Performance Marketeers, who are very results driven. We are looking to grow our email division and the role offers a great deal of scope for personal and professional development, with progression towards more senior roles.
Why work with us?
We are a forward thinking team based in Cheshire, who are dedicated to shaping conscious consumerism. We work with brands on a mission to do smart things with kind solutions.
Working hours flexible. Additional benefits include free parking, commission, bonus, a Workplace Pension scheme and a dog friendly environment.
- Develop plans, manage and review the delivery of paid campaign
- Proactively managing paid strategy and implementation for multiple clients
- Client reporting and relationship management
- Testing and optimising campaigns to meet targets/KPI’s
- Work closely with your clients to constantly develop and improve paid activity
- Managing the execution of key launches and campaigns
- Processing audits for new clients
- Setting and effectively managing paid media campaigns
- Establishing targets and managing budgets
- Reporting on costs & sales
- Reporting to clients and discussing key learnings in meetings
- Bid management to achieve conversions and CPA targets
- Keyword build outs including negative keyword reviews
- Production of ad copy/creative
- New account set-up
- Identifying opportunities for campaign growth
- Analysis & recommendations across all elements of the campaign
- Working alongside new business team with audits & strategy proposals
- Maintaining industry certifications
- Keeping a finger on the pulse with new product releases, betas and algorithmic changes