DELIVERING SUCCESS IN Q4 for ECOM BRANDS WebinarSeptember 17, 2023 2023-09-26 15:12
DELIVERING SUCCESS IN Q4 for ECOM BRANDS Webinar
DELIVERING SUCCESS IN Q4
FOR ECOM BRANDS
LIVE WEBINAR SERIES
Wednesday 4th October
4.30pm BST / 11.30am EST
Join us for an insightful session with industry experts:
What you will learn:
Defining Success in Q4
- Setting the right budgets and forecasts
- How to effectively forecast including performance benchmarks
- Choosing the right strategy for peak periods
Q4 Creative Strategy
- Crafting timeless ads that resonate throughout the quarter and beyond
- Creative Portfolio Blueprint: what should your creative mix look like?
- Formats and hooks that work
- Creative testing in Q4: strategies for testing ads without hampering performance
Technical Media Buying in Q4
- Building Your Audience: Techniques and tools for targeting the right market segment
- Driving Awareness & Consideration Ahead of BFCM/Christmas
- Kickstarting your Q4 with momentum
- Effective strategies for building up anticipation
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to revamp your strategies and make the last quarter your best one yet!
Moe works as a trusted advisor to a select portfolio of advertising agencies in the UK, helping them boost their business growth, achieve a significant return on investment, and exceed their business goals using Meta Solutions.
With a deep understanding of the latest Meta marketing strategies and tactics, Moe works closely with agencies to develop and implement customized solutions that help them reach their target audiences and achieve their desired results.
With over 10 years in the media buy and digital space, Phil has extensive knowledge when it comes to Meta Advertising. Over the past 3 years Phil has managed more than $20 million dollars in ad spend across clients generating between $5,000 – $300,000 per month in revenue.
With experience across creative, copy, audience development and campaign strategy, Phil is ideally placed to help support you in your journey through paid acquisition using Paid Media.